If you don't hear any audio when speaking through your Petzi you will need to try the following:
First check the application settings on your phone to ensure the social app has permissions to use the microphone.
On Apple devices (iOS) this setting can be edited after installation (If your device is on iOS 7 please CLICK HERE for steps on how to check microphone access for the Petzi app.)
- Tap "Settings" on your iPhone
2. Tap on the "Petzi" app inside the settings menu and verify the app has access to the Microphone.
On Android phones this is set when installing the application use the steps below to verify that permission has been granted.
1. Tap on "Settings"
2. Tap "Applications" (This may be called Application manager and may be located under the "More" option depending on your phone/Android version).
3. Select Petzi App from the Applications menu.
4. Scroll down, under "Permissions" the option "Record Audio" should be present. If this is not present you will need to re-install the Petzi application.
If the microphone access has been confirmed and you are still not hearing audio when connected to the Petzi tap on the settings gear in the upper right corner and verify that the slider bar is moved completely to the right.