Step 1: Check the feeder
- Does the ejector push back and spring forward normally? If so, go to Step 2.
- Clear any treats or debris that may be lodged behind the ejector.
- If there is no debris and the ejector is not moving back and forth normally, please contact support.
Step 2: Remove the skin from your unit
Step 3: Empty treats from your unit
Step 4: PetziConnect through the App and press the dispense button
Step 5: Check if the motor is functioning properly
- Look through the treat filler hole at the top of the unit
- Can you hear the motor running?
- Do you see the wheel spinning?
- If either are not working, please contact support.